This policy applies to personal information Covalo collects:
- On its website
- In e-mail, chat, text, and other electronic messages between you and Covalo’s websites
(collectively, “Website”, and the information collected from the Website, collectively, “Personal Information”).
Covalo is committed to treating Personal Information in compliance with this Policy and applicable law.
Before submitting your personal information to Covalo, please read this Policy carefully to learn about our privacy practices. By using the Website or otherwise sharing your Personal Information with Covalo, you are accepting the practices and terms set forth in this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, your only option is not to use the Website. In handling your personal information, Covalo will take reasonable and appropriate security measures.
Covalo may update or revise this Policy from time to time. The effective date of the updated Policy is as set forth in Section 10. Continued use of the Website after changes have been made to this Policy is deemed to be acceptance of those changes.
2. Personal Information Collected by Covalo
Covalo may collect your Personal Information in order to (a) allow you to properly view the Website; (b) provide information, products, or services to you; (c) to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; and (d) to notify you about changes on Website, products, or services.
Covalo collects several types of Personal Information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Identifiable Information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and related usage details.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies; and
- From third parties.
The information Covalo collects on or through its Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of creating an account, downloading software, or requesting further services. Covalo may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us or when you report a problem with the Website;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us; and
- Your responses to surveys that Covalo might ask you to complete for research purposes.
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, Covalo may use automatic data collection technologies such as cookies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, such as: details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website, and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
Information collected as you navigate and interact with the Website helps Covalo to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by: estimating Covalo’s audience size and browsing patterns, customizing the Website according to your individual interests, and recognizing you when you return to the Website.
3. How Covalo Uses your Information
Personal information collected may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information on Covalo’s business, products, Website, services, software, or related promotions;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from Covalo;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; and
4. Disclosure to Third Parties
Covalo will not provide personal information to any third party without your approval.
Covalo reserves the right to disclose such information to:
- any third party if Covalo believes it is required to do so for any or all of the following reasons: (i) by law; (ii) to comply with legal processes or governmental requests; (iii) to prevent, investigate, detect, or prosecute criminal offenses or attacks on the Website or network; and/or (iv) to protect the rights, property, or safety of Covalo, the users of the Website, or the public; and
- its affiliated companies, employees, contractors, agents, and designees to the extent necessary to complete the purposes set forth in Section 3