- 3D PRINTING FILE
- DESIGN TOOLS
CarbonX™ ABS+CF is made using high-flow ABS and premium high-modulus carbon fiber. This material offers ease of printing, strength & stiffness, excellent dimensional stability, and an amazing surface finish.
Recommended Print Settings:
- Extruder: 220-240°C
- Bed Temp: 100-110°C
- Nozzle: We currently recommend a hardened steel nozzle with a minimum diameter of 0.4mm.
- Other: Ideal layer height is 60% of nozzle diameter. We do not recommend printing layers smaller than 0.2mm with carbon fiber reinforced filaments.
- Bed Prep: Magigoo Bed Prep Adhesive gives us the best results
- Heated Chamber: Recommended, a chamber helps reduce warping.
- Supports: Water soluble AquaTek X1 USM works great for complex parts.
- Drying Instructions: 80°C for 4 hours.