Hub Helical Gear 10DP-20PA – Steel
- Pressure Angle: 20 degrees
- Helix Angle: 15 degrees
- Diametral Pitch: 10
- Material: Steel
- Additional information
- 3D PRINTING FILE
- DESIGN TOOLS
- 20° pressure angle is suitable for most gear applications. This is a standard size and common across the industry.
- 20° pressure angle allows for high load transmission and combined increased lubrication capability.
- 10 DP gear teeth will be suitable for high load bearing capability but will also increase noise levels due to surface in contact.
Additional metal and non-metal parts can be made per special request
- For custom sized gears (mounting, bolt hole size/location, teeth, material, etc.) contact our sales department for pricing details.
HH (Hub Helical Gear)
K (keyway), KS (keyway+set screw), N (Round bore), NS (Round bore + set screw)
17, 18, 20, 24, 30, 36, 40
1.190, 1.260, 1.400, 1.680, 2.100, 2.520, 2.800
0.500, 0.625, 0.750
|Direction of Helix||
30 to 35 HRc