Standard Spur Gear 20DP-20PA – Carbon Fiber-Nylon 6/66
$26.54 – $30.96
- Pressure Angle: 20 degrees
- Diametral Pitch: 20
- Material: Carbon Fiber-Nylon 6/66
- Additional information
- 3D PRINTING FILE
- DESIGN TOOLS
- 20° pressure angle is suitable for most gear applications. This is a standard size and common across the industry.
- 20° pressure angle allows for high load transmission and combined increased lubrication capability.
- 20 DP gear teeth will allow for medium noise.
- Our Carbon fiber-nylon 6/66 brings exceptional wear resistance and high stiffness to the gear. This material is an excellent choice for those applications requiring weight reduction and medium load applications. This material has developed the nickname of “black aluminum, because of how its tensile strength is nearly equal to aluminum.
To see the properties of our carbon fiber-nylon click here
Additional metal and non-metal parts can be made per special request
- For custom sized racks (mounting, bolt hole size/location, teeth, material, etc.) contact our sales department for pricing details.
S (Standard Spur Gear)
K (keyway), KS (keyway+set screw), N (Round bore), NS (Round bore + set screw)
17, 18, 20, 25, 30, 35, 36, 40, 45, 50
0.400, 0.500, 0.550, 0.650, 0.750, 1.00, 1.250, 1.500
0.250, 0.500, 0.750